For the first time ever, HEICO SPORTIV now offers design elements for the standard models and R-Design variants of the Volvo S/V60.
HEICO SPORTIV General Manager Holger Hedtke explains how the decision to develop designs for the 2 variants:
Since the R-Design’s launch, we’ve been permanently confronted with the question: for which design line should we develop our exterior products? For the Standard Design or the R-Design?
As the sales figures vary from market to market, making this decision has always been a dilem-ma. That’s why we decided for the first time, for the new Volvo models S60 and V60, to develop design elements for both variants.
There’s a whole lot more tuning options available, apart from the newly developed design elements for the Volvo S/V60. To name a few:
- e.motion® performance enhancements for all mainstream engine and gearbox variants
- e.motion® PerformanceKit T6
- Dual and quad-pipe exhaust system
- Sport springs
- Sport suspension
- 6-piston sport brake system
- VOLUTION® designer wheel programs V., VII. and X. from 18” to 20”
- Numerous products for the interior, including a sport steering wheel for vehicles with shift paddles
- a new shift lever with illuminated HEICO SPORTIV logo
Read the full press release here.
Photos by HEICO SPORTIV